Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May is Here and I Have New Goals to Meet!

It's hard to believe that May is here already! It's crazy how fast this year is flying by! (Or maybe I'm the only one that feels that way?!) I have decided to really kick it into high gear this month to meet some fitness goals I have set for myself. I have also decided to "try" not to focus on the scale so much this month. I'm obsessed with my losses and when I don't lose I get disappointed EVEN when I know my body is changing. Hey, I'm being honest here!

So my May goals to meet are set. They are:
1. Finish the 30 Day Squat Challenge I started in April...I have a few days left, so here I go!
2. Start and finish the May Plank Challenge. Should be interesting and challenging for me!
3. I want to run/walk 60 miles in May. I have fallen short March and April...I will meet it this month!
4. I am going to get serious about my strength training. I keep falling off the wagon on this one.
5. I'm going to get to where I can hula hoop at least 10 minutes straight through without dropping the hoop! This is probably going to be the most challenging goal of all to meet!!

I plan on putting together my strength training routine in the morning. I will be sharing it on my blog so y'all can use it as a starting point for your own routines. I have a BIG goal I plan on meeting in the future and upper body strength is crucial to attaining that goal. I will be sharing that secret goal with y'all shortly!

If y'all would like to join me in the May Plank Challenge, you can see the daily plank program below:
This was shared on Facebook and I'm sharing it again here. :)

For those of you who have not done the 30 Day Squat Challenge and want to, the daily squat program is below:


I would just like to take a moment here and thank you for stopping by and reading my blog! I've had over 1100 views and I'm very excited! Thank you to those of you who are following my blog journey, and please share with friends and family who you feel would enjoy and benefit from my blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment