Friday, March 22, 2013

Onederland Euphoria!

Today is a BIG day for me!!! After many years of being no less than 220 pounds, I finally made it to "Onederland!' I can not begin to relay to you how important this milestone is for me! It is very exciting and helps me to maintain my desire to continue on this path. I'm also hoping it will inspire others to stick to it and meet their goals as well!

Not only have I made it "Onederland," but today marks 30 pounds since 1 January of this year! I have worked VERY hard for this. I have made sacrifices, committed myself to working out, and drink a lot water. I log every bite I eat. And I'm pleased as punch with the results thus far!!

So, without further ado, here are my "Onederland" pictures!! (Taken in my real life "Wonderland" I call home!)

 
 
 
 
 
I feel fantastic! I have so much energy now, and my mood has greatly improved! I've become a lot more positive overall since starting and succeeding at my weight loss journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment